Thursday, May 28, 2009

Daring Bakers - Strudel!


The May Daring Bakers’ challenge was hosted by Linda of make life sweeter! and Courtney of Coco Cooks. They chose Apple Strudel from the recipe book Kaffeehaus: Exquisite Desserts from the Classic Cafés of Vienna, Budapest and Prague by Rick Rodgers.

It's summer now and I finally have time again to bake allll the time!  Yaaaay!
So I'm late with this challenge... but I made it today and it was delicious!  


I'm so awesome that I used a big t-shirt to spread my dough on.  It was the perfect size and it worked like a charm.  =)


Besides this being a delicious and fun challenge, I am especially elated because I was able to make it without a trip to the store.  I wanted to use pears and blueberries and cream cheese and I already had everything I needed. 


My filling is made up of pears, blueberries, cream cheese, grand marnier, honey, and cinnamon.  mmmmmm.

Thanks for another great challenge, Daring Bakers!


No comments: